Hair can be subjected to a lot of wear and tear due to sunlight, products, heat treatments and more. To keep your hair quality maintained, you mus invest in a lot of care and nourishment. Even the slightest mistake can lead to hair breakage. However, what we tend to ignore is something small yet crucial – choosing the right hair brush! It can solve half of the problem as brushing can lead to hair fall. But with so many brushes available on the market, it’s hard to figure out which is best for your hair type and style. So let’s have a look at the different brush types and decide on what suits your hair type.
1.Wide-toothed comb works if you want a straight and smooth brush for your hair. If you want to show your hair a little straight then a wide hairbrush with nylon bristles will be right for you. If your hair is very confused and curly, use wide tooth comb.
2. If your hair is very thin then choose a thin hairbrush that has less gap between the bristles. In this case, round hairbrush will be your ideal choice.
3. A flat brush works if your hair is straight and a gently combing is all you need.
Products from Amazon.in
4. Paddle hair brush is good for daily use. This brush is flat and stretched so it will help you detangle your long, straight tresses in no-time.
5. The thermal brush is trending these days and many people are seen using it. It is a brush that works on electricity and it is known to give s0ft hair almost instantly. But it is not advisable to use it on a daily basis and make sure that you detangle your hair before using this brush.
6. The Oval brush helps with styling as well as it massages your scalp. An oval-shaped cushion brush works best for medium-length hair with a bit of wave or curl.
Also read: 6 Chic Bags Every Girl Needs In Her Closet.
7. Usually, many people use metal bristle hair brush because they think that stringer the brush the more effective it is. Although, this can harm the skin of the head and that can affect the roots of your hair.
- Start brushing only after detangling your hair with a wide-toothed comb.
- Use the rubber coated brush only during the blow-drying so that the electric shock is not afraid.
- Choose a rubber or wooden handle brush for a tight grip.