Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups, Del Monte Chifferi Rigati
- 2 tablespoons, butter
- 2 tablespoons, all-purpose flour
- 2& ½ cups, milk
- ¼ cup cream
- ½ cup, cheddar cheese, grated
- ¼ cup, mozzarella cheese, grated
- ¼ teaspoon, sage leaves, finely chopped (optional)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Sage leaves, dried oregano, chilli flakes for garnish (optional)
Also read: Party Recipes: Mexican Chicken Cheese Toast
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions.
- In a pan, melt butter, add flour and mix very well making sure that there are no lumps.
- Add milk and whisk thoroughly until it’s blended and there are no lumps in it. Simmer for a minute.
- Add sage, creamy cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese; season with salt and pepper and mix. Cook for another minute until cheese melts and it’s rich and creamy.
- Add boiled pasta and mix well. Dish out in a bowl, garnish with some oregano, chilli flakes and sage, serve hot.
Also read: Party Snacks: Veg Corn Lollipop Recipe
Recipe Credit: Del Monte