We can’t deny the comfort of a jersey-knit maxi dress and flip-flops, but we’ll be the first to tell you that the comfy look isn’t winning you any style points. Since maxi dresses are a go-to year-round uniform for many women, we’ve made it our mission to show you exactly how to look cool while flaunting a long dress. When styled correctly, maxi dresses take on a beautiful ethereal vibe that’s lovely for both day and night. And the plethora of street style stars who wear them is a clear indication that they’re a surefire way to stand out. These days, the key to pulling one off is creativity, so prepare to think outside the box. New Woman has curated the following ways in which you can rock the ‘Maxi’ look.
1. Add a hat to be the ultimate fashionista
2. Add a summer jacket/shrug for that extra comfort
3. With boots, be the biker maxi girl
4. Show skin in an elegant way
5. Knot it up for to be chic babe