The most essential element in mascara application is the brush. Opt for a curled brush that can give you voluminous lashes. If you don’t like the brush that came with your otherwise perfect mascara, you can always buy a separate brush.
Also, make sure you don’t move the brush in a pumping motion. It will cause air to fill up the bottle and the product may dry up. If your eyelashes are already dense, opt for a clear or transparent mascara.
We all know how a perfectly applied mascara can completely enhance the gorgeousness of your eyes. Here are some tips to get it right.
What to do?
- First, curl your eyelashes using a curler.
- Starting from the roots, apply the mascara on your upper lashes in a wiggling motion.
- If you wear contact lenses, make sure you do it before starting the make-up.
- Depending on the effect desired, apply two-three coats.
- If clumping occurs, comb out the lashes using an eyelash brush.
- Next, apply on your lower lashes starting from the center towards the outer edge. Keep your lower lashes looking rather natural and not OTT.
- Use alcohol-free cleaners to remove mascara.
Also Read: 5 Benefits Of Honey For Glowing Skin
What not to do?
- Do not use water to dilute the mascara when it thickens.
- If you have allergic reactions, immediately discontinue the use of a mascara.
- If you have dark circles, avoid using too much product on lower lashes.
Also Read: Go Exotic With Box Braids This Season