Feeling hungry but want to have something light and tasty? Well, you must undoubtedly resort to this perfect snack which can be munched upon at any point of time. However, it would go along best with your evening tea. Aloo sev is a snack whose single serving ain’t enough. One can munch on it till eternity.The recipe is simply delicious and a must-try.
Also Read: How To Make Lip-Smacking Cheese Cutlets
- 250 grams boiled and mashed potatoes
- 150 grams gram flour
- 1 tsp red chilly powder
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp cloves-cinnamon powder
- Pinch of asafetida
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients except oil.
- Add a little water and knead it.
- Pour in the mould to gain thin strands of sev
- Fry them in hot oil until crispy
This dish effortlessly satisfies your hunger temporarily until you can hop onto your next meal!