Which relationship doesn’t involve conflicts and fights? However, what’s crucial is how you overcome your differences and work towards making your bond a stronger one. Therefore, here are amazing ways to rise above your fights and express your love to each other.
- Focus on ‘WE’ instead of ‘I’.
- Respond to each other with compassion rather than a sense of righteousness.
- Keep working on your communication skills by learning how to listen and empathise.
- Communicate your needs.
Don’t expect your spouse to read your mind.
- Pick your battles, don’t make an issue of everything that you don’t like the other. Learn to prioritise your concerns.
- Disagreements are bound to happen. Learn how to
- When hurt, wives tend to ‘punish’ their husbands by denying sex; instead, learn healthier conflict management skills.
- Seek counselling to learn communication and conflict management skills so that you are prepared to face any problems, and build a strong marriage.