We live in the world where all the artificial products compete against each other stating that they are best for our skin. But we don’t often don’t realize that beauty doesn’t have to come at a huge price! It can be as simple as going to your kitchen and finding some amazing products that you use on a daily basis. The olive oil present in the home can make your skin beautiful and can add a lot of flow to your skin as well. Let’s have a look at the beauty benefits of olive oil.
It is rich in vitamins, minerals and natural fatty acids. It’s suitable for sensitive skin. As it is rich in antioxidants, it is also used in anti-ageing beauty products. It also reduces wrinkles and fine lines, as it contains vitamin E and A, which maintains the skin’s flexibility.
1.Add 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil to your bath water. This will make your skin very soft.
2. Massage your body with Extra Virgin Olive Oil before bathing and then wipe it after patting and remove the excessive oil. You will see much difference in your skin that it will be unbelievable.
Also read: Simple Steps To Hide Your Acne Using Makeup
3. You can use olive oil as a body lotion. After a bath, apply oil on your entire body. It naturally maintains the moisture in the skin.
4. You can also use olive oil as a makeup remover. This will not only remove makeup but also nourish the skin. Use cotton balls and dip it in olive oil for this. For better results, wet the cotton ball a little. If there is heavy make-up, then first massage the skin with oil and then soak the cotton ball in warm water and clean it with a cloth. Wash the face with lukewarm water, then wash it with cold water.
5.Use Olive Oil as an eye cream. Apply little oil around your eyes and gently massage with your fingers. It will reduce the thin lines around the eyes and give a refreshing look. You can massage it in the night before sleeping or in the morning.
6. Try olive oil face masks to bring an instant glow to your face. Mix 1 egg yolk and 1 tbsp of olive oil, you can also add some lemon juice. Keep it on the face for 5-10 minutes. First wash with lukewarm water, then with cold water.
7. To make the hair soft and shiny, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 teaspoon lemon juice to the egg yolk and apply the mask to your hair. Shampoo and condition after 15 minutes and see the beautiful results.
Also read: How To Choose The Right Hairbrush?