Stylish and majorly comfortable! In earlier times this was only a dream. Then again dreams have a way of coming true. Joggers are certainly a dream come true for everyone who wishes to look classy and at the same time be extremely comfortable. No more of the cramped and restricting pants. Here are 5 ways to nail comfort this season.
Also Read: 5 Types Of Striped Tops You Must Own
- Keep it sporty! Pair your joggers with a plain crop or tank top and wear a pair of converse or sneakers (preferably white). Give this sporty look a finish by wearing minimal accessories like a bunch of bands in your hand and maybe a few basic rings. Do not wear over the top makeup, just some eyeliner, a lipstick and a light coat of foundation should get you ready to hit the streets.
- Formal, Classy and at the same time, oh so comfortable! Here is an outfit that will surely make heads turn at your workplace. A basic sheer shirt tucked into a pair of drawstring joggers, coupled with basic nude peep toes. You can add a splash of your own touch to it in the form of accessories. Carry basic clutch or sling bag to match your heels. This look can take you a long way.
Also Read: 10 Different Ways To Style Your Jeans
- Are you feeling blue today? We have the perfect drab Monday Morning look that will make you look cute and fashionable with minimal effort and maximum comfort. Throw on your favorite joggers (preferably grey or black) and pair it with the most basic, short sleeved v-neck T-shirt. Couple this with a messy bun or a simple ponytail hair-do, a bunch of bracelets and a few simple rings. Complete this look with sneakers or ballet flats.
- Add spunk to your outfit a pair of printed joggers with a basic pastel colored T-shirt and contrasting heels or flats. Add finesse to the look with minimal accessories, maybe just a sleek watch and by wearing basic makeup.
- Denim joggers are here to stay. They give the denim look minus the restricted sticky feeling of jeans and thus they are a perfect fit to our summer wardrobe. Wear your denim joggers with a vibrant or monochromatic colored T-shirt and layer up with a contrasting shrug, cardigan or a hoodie. Basic nude flats and accessories like belts go very well with this look. Carry a backpack or a sling bag to add to the look.
Also Read: 6 Ways To Look Stylish In Pleated Skirts