This dainty Bollywood princess has more to her than what meets the eye. She has dazzled on the silver screen in several films and shown a different side of her. But, what is she like in real life? Read on to find out!
1. She’s petrified of lightning: Want someone’s hand to hold when lightning falls? Well, don’t expect Shraddha to lend you a comforting shoulder, she’ll be too busy running for cover.
2. Shraddha is Johnny Depp’s number one fangirl: Isn’t that adorable! Shraddha nurses a ginormous celebrity crush on Johnny Depp. We totally understand, Shraddha.
3. She’s obsessed with chai: Shraddha deals with all her issues by sipping on a hot cuppa and drifting away to her happy place.
4. Shraddha dropped out of prestigious Boston University: She enrolled herself in the well-known Boston University to major in theatre studies. However, she dropped out to pursue stardom in Mumbai.
5. She loves her food raw: She doesn’t look it but Shraddha Kapoor is a hardcore foodie and her favourite food is best served raw. Shraddha is a huge sushi fan and enjoys generous portions of Japanese food.
Although Indian films are trying to break stereotypes and opting for innovative characters, the process has largely been slow. Despite…