Nowadays, smoothies are all the rage in a way to stay fit. But how do you know what to add to your drink? From fruits to veggies and even spices in just the right combinations, smoothies are meant to be delicious and nutritious at the same time. Here are 4 yummy fruity smoothies that will keep you healthy and feeling full.
Apple Spice Smoothie
- 1 apple cut into pieces
- 1/2 a tablespoon of honey
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg powder
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 3/4 cup of Greek yogurt (dahi)
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
Blend all of this into a smooth drink. The goodness of apples with a hint of spice, the perfect smoothie to keep you healthy.
The Green Smoothie
- 1 cup almond or soymilk
- 2 leaves of kale
- 1/2 a green apple, cut into pieces
- 3-inch piece of cucumbers
- 1/2 an avocado
- 1 kiwi fruit, skin removed and cut into pieces
This smoothie is made of the best green fruits and veggies that you can find in your kitchen. The cucumbers keep you cool, avocados, kiwis, and apples provide nourishment and kale gives the needed vitamins and minerals. Blend the fruits and veggies into the soy/almond milk and its ready!
Orange Power Booster
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- A medium frozen banana cut into pieces
- 3-5 ice cubes
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
Rich in vitamin C from the oranges and honey this smoothie is just the right recipe. Blend it all together for a yummy drink that is rich in proteins and vitamins.
Coffee Banana Smoothie
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup cold decaf or regular coffee
- 1 cup frozen banana chunks
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter powder
- 1 scoop of cocoa powder
We can’t stay away from our daily dose of coffee, so this is a smoothie that fills that craving. Rich in protein and caffeine, this chocolatey smoothie will keep you awake and active for a long time.