For the face:
- Use a toner (alcohol-free) to restore the pH balance of your skin, stimulate circulation, prepare your skin for moisturisation and refresh it.
- Use a cotton ball to dab the toner on your skin and invigorate and refresh your skin. A toner is an excellent skin hydrator and refresher. It stimulates circulation and prepares your skin for moisturisation.
- Follow it up with a moisturiser. A well-moisturised skin makes the face look luminous. Exfoliation also makes the face look radiant.
For the skin:
- Rose water is also good for the skin.
- A facial mask gives instant boost to your complexion. You can make one at home with honey.
For the eyes:
- Catch up on your beauty sleep. Place cotton pads dipped in cucumber juice on your closed eyelids to soothe your tired eyes.
For the hair:
- At times, hair looks very frizzy. Take a little water on your palms and apply it on your strands. The wetness will help them smoothen.
- Use a moisturising shampoo and conditioner to breathe life into your hair.